From the Decatur (IL) Tribune REMEMBER A GREEN ROOF ON TRANSFER HOUSE? This 1952 photo of the Transfer House, when it was located at Main and Main (Lincoln Square) in Decatur, Illinois,, shows it with a green roof. Most of us remember the Transfer House as having, and continuing to have, a red roof. The structure was moved from Lincoln Square to Central Park in 1962 where it continues to stand.



Source by hunterzoe

Leave a Reply