The history of the Decatur Family YMCA began over 100 years ago in 1877. We built our first building in downtown Decatur in 1907, and opened the facility that is still standing at the corner of Church Street and Prairie Avenue in 1952. Growth and the need for larger facilities necessitated building our current facility and it was opened on February 12, 2001.The Decatur Family YMCA of is one of Decatur and Macon Counties leading non-profit, community services organizations.



Source by jlpro

Leave a Reply